We will collect certain identifiable and non-identifiable personal data about you. Personally identifiable information (PII) is collected if you register as a user or when you communicate with us. Non-personally identifiable information (non-PII) is gathered automatically when you browse our website. We respect your privacy and will protect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Where we have your personal data, we may send you marketing communications. You may, at any time, require us to stop sending you marketing communications by using any unsubscribe link that may appear in the communications, alternatively, by sending your request to us directly.
When a user visits our website, we collect non-PII about the visit that does not identify the user personally. We track information such as the domain from which the user is visiting and the user's browser type. We also collect specific information regarding the user's session on our website. This includes items such as the date and time of the visit and the pages viewed.
- We may request a user to voluntarily provide PII. This information generally includes, but is not limited to, name, e-mail address, postal address, and telephone number. We request this information when the user requests one of the following:
- To receive specific information from us
- To sign up for a mailing list
- To correspond with us
- Or any other such activity that we deem necessary
Non-PII is collected to allow us to analyze how our website is used and to improve the content and service the website provides.
PII is collected for analysis to improve the content of the website and the services we provide the user.
Access to PII is limited to a small number of personnel and on a need-to-know basis.
- Wigroup Proprietary Limited owns the collected information and will not sell, trade, or rent the information to others. We may use the information to continue contact with the user. This may include contact such as follow-up calls, e-mail correspondence, or mail correspondence to follow-up on the contact or to provide marketing information about promotions, new services, or important website changes.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.